However there is a wish to remain beautiful and well-groomed, to have healthy, brilliant hair. Anybody has no desire to go with the grown roots and the faded shade of ringlets. We will understand, whether coloring of hair at pregnancy is authorized.
During incubation of the child it isn’t recommended to be fond of coloring of hair. However there is a wish to remain beautiful and well-groomed, to have healthy, brilliant hair. Anybody has no desire to go with the grown roots and the faded shade of ringlets.
We will understand, whether coloring of hair at pregnancy is authorized.
Than paint can do much harm?
At pregnancy growth of hair can or be slowed down, or on the contrary be accelerated. Doctors noticed that during this period at the woman ringlets become much better, drop out less.
Even if future mother doesn’t dye hair, it is recommended to provide an organism with a large number of nutritious elements, than earlier. Also hair need additional protection in the form of natural masks and herbs decoctions.
Pregnant women who got used to apply means with ammonia, need to reflect on harm of such coloring. Major factors:
- at least the chemistry scorches ringlets and harms to head skin;
- health is influenced by a caustic painty smell as chemical couples get to lungs;
- the chemistry which is a part influences health, reduces immunity;
- there can be allergic reactions.
On researches of physicians, it became known that during painting in blood the small part of harmful substances is soaked up. During gestational term, the placenta is peculiar “a protective shelter” for the child and doesn’t allow chemicals to get.
Because of reorganization of an organism, paint can leave other pigment on ringlets, and the shade will turn out not such as it was planned.
Use of the paints sparing the bezammiachnykh
The industry of beauty doesn’t stand still. Some time ago there was an opportunity to paint ringlets bezammiachny paints.
It is possible to use them during pregnancy. However it is necessary to consider that at women the immune system changes, there is a probability of an aggravation of a set of diseases.
Shouldn’t contain in a product:
The main advantages of paint without ammonia:
- lack of a pronounced chemical smell;
- the amount of peroxide of hydrogen is minimized;
- ringlets get a natural shade;
- paint rather difficult is washed away, but for a long time absorbed in a hair and keeps color;
- doesn’t contain harmful substances which influence structure of a hair and can burn it.
Professional paints without ammonia work more carefully, practically without injuring hair, keeping its structure. Some expensive means have natural oils in structure. Help to keep a healthy and well-groomed look.
Pregnant women can use paint during any period, except early terms. It is worth remembering that producers often deceive buyers, giving out wished for the valid.
It is written that paint doesn’t contain ammonia, but the caustic smell remains. It is recommended to get a product only of the checked brands in specialized shops.
If the woman wishes to use services of the hairdresser, it is necessary to choose salons where true professionals who use paints without ammonia work.
Shortcomings of this type of paints:
- after 6-7 washings of the head paint starts being washed away;
- the price of paint is higher, than in containing ammonia.
Use of natural dyes
Suitable option for those who doesn’t want to apply chemical means are a use of natural paints.
It is worth knowing, what products it is possible to paint hair:
- Natural dye – henna will be suitable for red-haired girls. Thanks to henna the next colors turn out: red, black, chestnut. Thus vegetable dye doesn’t harm to ringlets, and on the contrary renders medical effect;
- Saturated brown shade can be received by means of a basma;
- Blondes will be helped by broth of an onions peel, camomile broth with a hydrogen peroxide spoon;
- The chestnut shade will be given by walnut shell broth, linden flowers, oak bark;
- The red-brown shade will turn out thanks to black tea;
- Brunettes, brown-haired women can use coffee.
It is more difficult to blondes to clarify locks natural dyes. If to put a basma or henna, it is possible to receive a green shade. There are various shampoos which help to clean yellowness or the ombra can make once fashionable and the next nine months not to be painted.
Having placed “patches of light” light shades or having painted only tips, it is possible to give to hair the most well-groomed look.
Any natural dye can be enriched with essential oils. For giving of gloss it is possible to add alcohol to structure. Colourless henna even is recommended to pregnant women for strengthening of hair.
If there is no opportunity to prepare independently paints, it is possible to get ottenochny tonics, shampoos and balms in shop. It is popular alternative of other painting means. They don’t do to ringlets harm and don’t influence a fruit.
Thanks to natural means hair aren’t simply painted, but also become stronger, gain gloss. Basm and henna should be put by means of a special brush. To decide on an ideal proportion, it is necessary to be guided by desirable result.
Continuous coloring by chemical dyes leads to change of structure of a ringlet.
When painting the unforeseen result arose henna sometimes – hair became green, violet. Before applying paint, it is worth trying on a small lock.
Coloring on early terms
In the first trimester it isn’t recommended to carry out coloring procedure. This period is especially important for formation of bodies of a fruit, there is active growth and formation. The first three months sensitivity to negative factors increases.
Till 12 weeks the fruit isn’t protected at all as the placenta finishes the formation only after that term. Protective mechanisms aren’t ready to serious irritants yet.
However, if coloring happens to the help of natural structures, it won’t do any harm to the child. On the contrary will help to strengthen ringlets during so unstable period.
Councils for care of ringlets
Behind any dyed hair the correct leaving is required. It is possible to prolong effect of paint and to improve a condition of hair. Recommendations about care of ringlets:
- to accept vitamin complexes E, A, D. If the organism still doesn’t have minerals and vitamins, to include in the menu more fresh vegetables, fruit, greens, oils, dairy products;
- to drink more water, liquid influences quality, growth of ringlets, health of all organism;
- to choose shampoos without sulfates and parabens which quickly wash away dyes;
- to refuse hair dryers and curling irons. They only overdry and spoil hair;
- it is better to give preference in pregnancy by the most natural shade (approached to the native color). When roots start growing, the difference won’t be noticeable;
- it isn’t desirable to decolour hair during incubation of the kid.
It should be noted that highlighting and a brondirovaniye with use the ottenochnykh of means can become alternative of coloring. To be cut or not during incubation of the kid is a business of each woman.
But existence of split ends won’t give to hair of a healthy look. Dead hair on the ends can’t be cured masks, and coloring will only aggravate a situation. If there is a wish to replace considerably image, it is better to wait for the postnatal period.
In usual life the woman also should care of beauty also health of the hair. Pregnancy not an indicator of the beginning of the attentive attitude towards itself. It is necessary to protect ringlets from harmful chemicals and to choose paints or sparing, or the professional not budgetary.
Natural dyes will only strengthen hair. They can be used and not only for preparation of masks, lotions.
Remember that before deciding to dye a hair, it is better to consult with the gynecologist who conducts pregnancy. Also to ask recommendations for the cosmetologist concerning the safest types of coloring. Beauty, health and easy pregnancy to you!
You learn from this video, whether pregnant women can dye hair.