How coloring of hair in two colors is called, what ways exist and what of them are recommended in different cases.
Coloring of hair became one of ways of satisfaction of female thirst for transformation, image change long ago. Much is already uninteresting to turn simply from the blonde into the brunette or red, there is a wish for something more interesting, unusual, individual.
In this article we will tell about fashionable trend: two-color kolorirovaniye. How coloring of hair in two colors is called, what ways exist and what of them are recommended in different cases.
Advantages of a way
Today painting of hair in two colors is at popularity peak. It is fashionable, and it is already enough of one it to try.
But there are at this way of transformation also other, more powerful advantages before monophonic toning.
- It is opportunity visually to make a hairdress more magnificent and volume, especially if to choose colors, natural and close on tone. Their transitions from one to another as if create a play of light on hair, causing effect of volume;
- If the main part of hair remains in natural color, and only separate locks are painted, it harms to a head of hear than if you decided to change simply color less;
- Hair-dyeing in two colors very much refreshes and decorates the woman, does it younger and more attractive, suits all irrespective of age, type of appearance and hair;
- It is necessary to correct a two-color hairdress usually less than monophonic, especially if you chose natural natural colors – the growing roots not so are evident.
That it is necessary to know about two-color coloring of hair
Until recently nearly highlighting – decolouration of separate locks or giving to it other than a natural shade was the only thing and very popular way of coloring in two colors. When highlighting it is possible to use not two, but three and more tones, clarifying locks in a certain sequence or it is chaotic.
This way was widely adopted thanks to unusual effect and relative simplicity of execution – it is quite possible to paint or clarify “feathers” the hands in house conditions. For this purpose it is enough to put on the head a polyethylene hat with openings, to extend through them thin locks and to apply on them the painting structure.
But in recent years there were also other effective methods.
Types of a two-color kolorirovaniye
Ombre, balaqzh, a cross and zone kolorirovaniye – the person uninitiated in names of these types can get confused and become puzzled, without having understood that stands behind each of them.
Therefore we will describe them in detail and with photos.
- Ombre represents such way of coloring when from top to down there is a smooth transition from dark color to light, making impression of the tips which burned out on the sun. On the one hand it looks rather naturally, but at the same time it is very unusual and original. Huge advantage to an ombra is that the hairdress long won’t demand correction. The growing hair won’t affect its general view and the concept.
Council. As in this case tips of hair which already receive less food and moistening are exposed to the greatest clarification, you should provide them full leaving. Pick up the sparing shampoo, use oil masks and other supporting means for tips of hair.
- Balaqzh hair. Unlike an ombr, it can be done on any length of hair, even very short. Difference also consists that in this case the effect of the burned-out hair from the roots whereas to an ombra makes impression grown after full coloring is imitated.
- Cross kolorirovaniye. Analog of highlighting at which quite wide locks are painted in different colors. If you think how in two colors to dye hair that they looked most naturally and volume, choose relatives of tone. If your purpose – shocking and a creative, they can be contrast.
- The partial kolorirovaniye assumes allocation in the color of some part of a hairdress – bangs, the locks or tips framing a face. Thus there is an accurate zoning on color drawing to itself attention.
Pay attention. Especially interestingly asymmetric hairstyles with a partial kolorirovaniye look.
- Pattern coloring. Perhaps only on ideally smooth and equal hair also demands from the master of a wide experience. The price of such coloring is very high, but and the had effect is huge.
Recommendations about a choice of a type of a kolorirovaniye
It is unlikely there is an instruction which is precisely defining to whom what coloring will go more.
But there are rules checked by time which are desirable for following:
- The more naturally the transitions chosen tone more smoothly from one to another, the more young you will look. Whereas sharp contrast adds age;
- For a fine and rare hair it is also necessary to choose natural and close shades are will add them the volume and splendor. Contrast transitions of color of such effect won’t give, only ladies with a dense head of hear are able to afford them;
- Ombre looks not on straight lines, and on wavy hair better;
- It is possible to dye a hair in two colors so that it is favorable to emphasize features – beautiful eyes, cheekbones or lips.
The modern fashion offers us thousands of ways to become irresistible. One of them – a two-color kolorirovaniye of hair which too can be very different. The skilled master is capable to turn with his help into the queen any woman.
If you want to experiment independently, surely watch video in this article to have idea of technology of coloring.
If you want to thank, add specification or objection, to ask a question to the author – add the comment!