Hair-dyeing can be made by the fresh or dried bark. Because of unique composition of bark of an oak coloring with its application turns from the injuring procedure into the treating.
In spite of the fact that famous producers position the hair-dyes as absolutely safe, cosmetologists approve the return. Answering a question how to dye a hair, without injuring them, they suggest to use natural means – oak bark.
Coloring of hair natural means
Women tried to change the hair color given them by the nature how there were chemical paints and clarifiers. Of course, using natural means, it won’t be possible to paint ringlets in any rich or radical colors. But to tint them, without breaking structure of hair cores, unambiguously it will turn out. The most popular natural products with which prefer to dye hair, the nut and onions peel, coffee, henna and a basma, and also oak bark are.
Oak bark uses in care of hair
Oak bark is used traditionally in medicine, pharmacology and cosmetology. The raw materials for preparations by means of which it is possible to look after ringlets and to paint them, collect in the spring. Hair-dyeing can be made by the fresh or dried bark.
Because of unique composition of bark of an oak coloring with its application turns from the injuring procedure into the treating. It contains:
- the tannins removing inflammations on head skin and relieving of dandruff and seborrhea;
- the pectins helping to remove toxins from the epitelialnykh of cages;
- the organic acids and flavonoids promoting regeneration the epitelialnykh of cages, strengthening them membranes and accelerating intracellular metabolic processes;
- proteinaceous connections and starch – these substances help to get rid of a problem of an oily hair;
- levulin, promoting food and strengthening of hair bulbs (it is one of the reasons for which bark of an oak is shown at an allopetion);
- flobafen – a vegetable pigment thanks to which bark of an oak it is possible to dye hair, after all it gives to a head of hear a juicy dark shade.
On a photo hair after coloring by bark of an oak look simply amazingly: they have a beautiful chocolate shade, shine and are poured on the sun. The women leaving the reviews of this natural means also tell that coloring does them ringlets soft and volume.
To paint locks, it is necessary to execute procedures in the following sequence.
- Prepare raw materials – oak bark (it can be prepared independently or to buy in a drugstore).
- Measure one teaspoon of dye and to pour it into 200–250 ml of water (intensity of a hair color depends on concentration of substance).
- Boil water with oak bark on slow fire of 25-30 minutes.
- Slightly cool broth and to filter it.
- Process hair a natural preparation, to warm the head polyethylene and a big terry towel.
- In an hour wash up the head, applying shampoo to regular use (after washing as a conditioner it is possible to use any herbs decoction).
Quite good comments are received by also tinting clay mask with oak bark. She is trained from the concentrated phytopreparation broth (1–1,5 tablespoons of oak collecting on 200 ml of water) and cosmetic dry clay (it add exactly so much to give to a mask a dense consistence). Such mask is worn by 1–2 hours and wash away from hair shampoo.
It is possible to regulate a shade of ringlets, adding other natural components to oak bark. So that to paint locks golden color, use an onions peel, more intensive chestnut – ground coffee.
Of course, coloring by oak bark not such resistant as chemical paints, and the photo of hair after the tenth washing will be unambiguous to differ from the first. But to support the color received as a result of use of natural means very easily – it is enough to rinse after each washing of the head locks with oak infusion. It is repeatedly possible to paint them in 1–2 months.
As you can see, there is no more need to go to beauty shop and to spend big money for chemical coloring which will do to hair more harm, than advantage. Oak bark is an inexpensive and effective way to give to dark hair a beautiful saturated shade and to change them to unrecognizability.